Thank you for submitting your Abstract at IAGES 2020, Guwahati, Assam.
Please note that registration for the conference is mandatory for abstract presentation.
Guidelines for ePoster:
- The presentation will play in loop on all three days of the conference
- Make presentation in PowerPoint (4:3 aspect ratio, not exceeding 10 slides).
- Use clear background and Sans Serif fonts like Calibri and Arial. Use common fonts as some uncommon fonts may lose formatting across platforms.
- Use a font size >24, preferably 28 or 32.
- For large emphasis text or titles, use 36-44 font size.
- The exact time of evaluation of each ePoster will be updated on the website. Please check the website one week prior to the conference for details.
- Please be present at the time of evaluation near the console
- Make sufficient use of tools such as freezing, subtitles and marking the relevant anatomical structures for video presentation formats.
- E-Poster will be displayed on standard 42” LCD TV.
- File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT/.PPTX).
- Animation/Movies/Sounds will not be supported.